Motorrad Sales Executive15.12.2017
Location: North Oxford
Job Title: Motorrad Sales Executive
Salary: £20,000 basic; £33,000 OTE
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent – Full Time
North Oxford Garage is the authorised BMW / MINI / Motorrad Retailer for Oxfordshire. As we continue to grow we have a fantastic opportunity for a Motorrad Sales Executive to join our team.
We're looking for candidates with a full valid UK Driving Licence, excellent communication skills, a pleasant and polite manner, ability to work in a team and autonomously and you must be able to deliver first class customer service. This role would suit a candidate with a background and experience in Sales.
As a Motorrad Sales Executive, your main responsibilities will include:
• Greeting all customers with enthusiasm and a smile
• Providing first class customer service and consultation to customers whether face-to-face, phone, online or alternative channels.
• Pro-actively and consistently prospecting of new and existing customers via regular direct approaches, telephone or event marketing. Communicating product, finance, technology and tactical.
• Creating & maintaining customer records and administrative information on relevant databases (contact details, date of last contact, customer notes).
• Communicating and liaising with customers from initial contact through purchase and the lifecycle of the product.
• Qualification of customer needs including clarifying the type of vehicle use, suggested equipment, delivery date, financing/insurance, purchasing reasons and additional relevant information.
• Proactively providing customer test drives based on the customer’s needs.
• Negotiating the sale around the type of vehicle suitable based on assessment of customer needs and effective qualification.
The successful Motorrad Sales Executive will have the following:
• Proven Sales skills or experience. • Excellent customer service skills • Good communication skills • Be highly motivated • Strong organisational and prioritisation skills • Positive and flexible working attitude • Excellent attention to detail • A valid UK driving licence
Additional Package Info: 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, Pension contribution, Childcare Vouchers, Company Motorbike, Cycle to Work Scheme and Training and Development To apply, please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com