THE BMW NAVIGATION V: SAVE £125, NOW ONLY £50005.05.2016
Always up to date
The Navigator V does far more than just show you the way. It is your trusted travel companion that you can rely on. Waterproof, Bluetooth-enabled,and easy to use, it makes long-distance travel even more enjoyable. Now you have everything in your field of vision at all times, thanks to the brighter and larger 5" display with improved readability in sunlight. There is even an optional car installation kit available to turn your navigator into a multifunctional unit. And thanks to its integrated trend-setting trip technology, you can determine precisely which way you want to go. Plus the optional smartphone link means you can keep up to date with real-time traffic jam information and the latest weather reports.
Discover new routes
Motorcyclists have a will of their own. Which is why the route planner software, Base Camp, allows you to create your own routes, tailored down to the last detail. A trip can be divided into up to thirty different routes, while each of these sections is composed of up to 125 points, offering you virtually limitless possibilities for customisation. Or you can simply get on board and go. The curvy route' function offers you a different road to your destination,preferably the most scenic and winding connection between your two points.
"Turn left before the cathedral." Thanks to the advanced TTS navigation instructions formulated just like your passenger would say them, you can be sure you will never lose your bearings. The precise description of the surroundings is based on features such as traffic lights, road signs or even buildings. Moreover, you can now also search comfortably for destinations using your smartphone, and send them quickly and simply to your Navigator V.
· Waterproof in accordance with IPX7 and petrol-resistant
· Route option: 'Curvy Routes'
· Free life-long updates of preinstalled maps of Europe and North America
· Large, bright 5" TFT display
· 8 GB internal flash memory (4 GB for equipment without preinstalled maps)
· MicroSD slot for SDXC cards up to 64 GB
· Optimised for the BMW Motorrad communication system for reproducing navigation instructions, talking on the telephone and listening to music.
· Optional smartphone link app for real-time traffic jam information and weather forecasts.
· Lane assist with photo-realistic junction views
· Improved route planning and guidance: new trip technology using via and shaping points enables longer and more detailed motorcycle tours.
· TTS navigation instructions partially with natural guidance(exact descriptions of the surroundings)
· Fitted ex works with navigation preparation mount for the K 1600 GT,K1600 GTL, K 1600 GTL Exclusive, R 1200 GS (model year 2013 onwards), R 1200GS Adventure (model year 2014 onwards), R 1200 RT (model year 2014 onwards),further models to follow
· For other BMW motorcycles: Optimum vehicle mount with 4-button mounting cradle. Ask your BMW Motorrad dealer.
For more information, please contact us on 01865 319000 or visit the Motorrad website