BMW MOTORRAD DAYS TOUR JULY 201622.12.2015
BMW’s annual celebration of all-things Motorrad has grown into a huge Bavarian festival, with over 45,000 guests. Stunt shows, Beer Tents, Bikes, Clubs, Accessory Suppliers, Ride Outs and a great party - Motorrad Days has it all.
BMW Tours is offering a VIP experience you can’t get anywhere else. In 2016 BMW will be one hundred years old and so we are taking 100 bikes on this stunning ride staring on 29th June and finishing on 6th July.
There are a number of options this year depending on whether you want to cross the channel using the Eurotunnel (Ashford to Calais) or the overnight ferries from either Hull to Zeebrugge or Rosslare to Cherbourg.
Whichever crossing you opt for all routes converge in the Belgian Ardennes. From here we head out through the Ardennes forests and across the Rhine and ride some of the lesser known routes of the Black Forest ending in the baroque town of Ludwigsburg, with its famous Palace just a short walk from our Hotel. The next day we are riding from theBlack Forest towards the Alps to Garmisch Partenkirchen and the main event.
At the Motorrad Days festival we will be based in another 4-star hotel, a short walk for the festival site offering the freedom to enjoy the party atmosphere. Alternatively you can join us on a range of ride outs to stunning Alpine passes, including the legendary Stelvio Pass, to Munich to visit the BMW Museum and many others.
Saturday night is party night and you will be a VIP guest for dinner and a few steins of cold German lager to the sound of a traditional Oompah band. The party is legendary and goes on to the small hours. Stick to the main tent, relax around a campfire, go old school rock and roll at the Moto drome or party early into Sunday in the US Lodge.Free shuttle busses run until late to get you back to the hotel. Sunday is a day of rest (and recovery) before we head off on Monday.
Leaving Garmisch we ride some beautiful Alpine roads to start the day. Once we leave the Tirol you have a short Autobahn blast to get some miles done as we head back to the Black Forest and end our riding day on the famous B500 Black Forest High Road. We are in Baden Baden tonight just a 10 minute walk to the centre of this charming Spa town. Our final full days ride back takes us into the heart of the France to Reims. Always a popular last night destination our hotels are right in the centre of town close to the bars and cafes that line the main street. Then all that is left is the return ride to your chosen port -Calais, Zeebrugge or Cherbourg for your crossing to home on 6th July.
Please Note: Unlike all our other tours this tour is NOT restricted to 12 bikes. We have reserved space for 100 riders to join the party this year!
· New routes for 2016
· VIP Entrance to the Motorrad Days Party on Saturday night, including dinner and three cold steins of lager
· Celebrate the BMW's 100th birthday in style!
· Great riding in the Black Forest, Ardennes and the chance to ride the Alps
· Traditional Bavarian Hospitality
· Be part of the biggest trip of the year with up to 100 riders
· New exclusive ride outs for 2016 but keeping old favourites like the Stelvio Pass
· 4-star hotels all the way
· Stunt Shows, Wall of Death, Test Rides, Off Road try outs and much more.
· Pre tour pack including tour information, route notes, maps, GPS routes in Garmin/BMW format
· All accommodation as listed in the itinerary in 4 star hotels
· All breakfasts
· Return Euro Tunnel crossing from Ashford to Calais, or
· Return overnight ferry from Hull to Zeebrugge with an outside cabin, or
· Return overnight ferry from Rosslare to Cherbourg with an inside cabin
· Entrance to the VIP area of the Motorrad Days Party Tent
· Dinner and 3x Litre Steins of Lager on Saturday Night in the Motorrad Days Party Tent
· Optional tour of the BMW Museum in Munich on Saturday Morning
· A team of Motorrad Tours Tour Leaders throughout the Tour as well as Dealer Hosts and support staff
· Chance to join the exclusive World of BMW Ride Outs on Saturday
· Expert advice and support throughout
· The protection of booking with afully bonded tour operator
The cost of the tour is as follows:
Option 1) Rider in a shared room£1,295
Option 2) Solo rider in a single room£1,695
Option 3) Rider and passenger in a shared room £2,195
Spaces are limited so it's best tobook in advance.
For more information or to book, please contact Richard Higgs, tel 01604 232000 / 07967 752151 or pop in to see us.
View photos from the event below...